I drink collagen powder mixed in various liquids every day. I drink it before working out, or just mixed into my water bottle in the afternoon. This matcha collagen green tea latte recipe is the perfect way to drink your collagen warm.
The easiest way to make a collagen green tea latte
Vital Proteins makes a number of different collagen powders. There are flavors to fit any taste bud (even unflavored!) and collagen powders with other supplements, vitamins or minerals included.
This matcha collagen green tea latte recipe uses the Vital Proteins matcha collagen powder, making this recipe one of the easiest ones you’ll make.
Plus, I’ve made homemade matcha lattes before, and the matcha powder I’ve used has never dissolved as easily as this matcha collagen powder.
The benefits of collagen:
Collagen has so many benefits to the body. I personally notice a difference in my skin on my face and in my joint health. The many benefits include:
- collagen gives structure to our hair, skin, nails, bones, ligaments and tendons
- collagen is also behind helping hair shine, skin glow and nails stay strong
- it keeps aging skin firm, plump, hydrated and supple
- in the skin tissue, collagen adds firmness and elasticity.
Simple Matcha Collagen Green Tea Latte Recipe
For this recipe, you will need:
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen
- cinnamon powder
To make the collagen green tea latte:
- Warm the milk on the stove top or microwave, or use a milk steamer and frother if you have one. We have one on our home espresso machine so I find this to be the easiest way to foam the milk for me.
- Add the matcha collagen powder to the warm milk and mix well.
- If you used a foamer for your milk, add any foam leftover to the top of the latte and sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon on top.
- Add a packet of sweetener or a bit of sugar if you like sweet lattes!
This matcha collagen green tea latte is super easy to whip up, tastes great, and is awesome for your bone, joint and skin health.
Enjoy this yummy cold weather treat, and feel good about it!
*I received this matcha collagen powder as part of an influencer program. The opinions expressed in this post are all my own.
More health-focused posts to check out:
Enter your email address to get this FREE parenting tips mini-ebook delivered straight to your inbox.
Leave a Reply