I recently had the opportunity to attend the WOW Summit, a health-conscious conference for bloggers and moms. It.was.fantastic. I went as a blogger, eager to learn and connect, and left a better mom. No joke. I cried like a baby listening to Rachel Martin of Finding Joy as she told us that we were enough, I met fellow bloggers and like-minded moms, and I sampled some really amazing products that I would be proud to give my kids. That’s the real test isn’t it? AND, the venue (Gaylord National in Washington, D.C.) was amazing. Of the many fantastic companies that I met with, here are 10 health-conscious brands that I loved, and that I know other moms would want to know about too.
*This post contains affiliate links. For purchases made through these links, this blog receives a small commission.
10 Pretty Awesome Health-Conscious Brands
- Fresh Wave. This company removes odors using natural ingredients. The boast having no harsh chemicals, heavy perfumes or toxic ingredients. My mind was reeling with ideas on where to use this in my house, from the nursery, my car, or even my husband’s side of the bed 😉 Just kidding…kind of.
- Derma e. Such fantastic products for the skin. As a mom, time for self-care is just really hard to come by, but finding a couple of products that really make you feel and look good are gold. I have been using the night cream and I LOVE it.
- Focus Nutrition. Xylitol lollipops, gum, mints and more are music to my ears. My oldest has (genetically) awful teeth. Finding special treats like these are really nice for this momma. Plus, I am loving their EcoFam compostable toothbrush! Think about how many old toothbrushes are in our landfills…yuck.
- Up4 Probiotics. I have this thing about my kids’ bellies. I’m always paying attention to what they do in the bathroom (TMI? Sorry.) and want to make sure they are always comfortable. They do take a probiotic daily, and definitely when on antibiotics (gotta love the preschool age). Up4 has probiotics for all ages, from infants to seniors, and they taste good.
- Go Organically. Fruit snacks are a go to treat in my house. While I love a good busy bag, I’ll have to admit that fruit snacks make their way into just about every doctor visit and Sunday mass that we attend. Including organic fruit juices and purees, and lacking artificial flavors and colors, preservatives and high fructose corn syrup, these are a fab choice.
- Neocell. Their collagen and biotin soft chews are really yummy, and amazing for your skin. One of my favorite points that they made, was about the therapeutic benefits of collagen to the body and overall health, making their products more than just for beauty. Check out their homepage and immediately see the words ‘beauty from within’.
- Sir Bananas. A great alternative to flavored (and sugar-filled) milk! It is milk flavored with real bananas and nutrients, and they even have a chocolate banana milk with added cocoa. I did try it plain (delicious), but my real favorite way to drink it was in my coffee in place of creamer. #allthecoffee
- Earth Mama. Angel Baby. “Earth Mama believes in the natural process of birth, and the healing power of nature. Our mission is to provide safe, herbal alternatives for pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding women, and babies of all ages, and to help educate people about traditional plant medicine and safe personal care.” I had to take that straight from the mission statement because it’s just THAT good. I love a company that puts ‘mom’ first.
- Biokleen. Say goodbye to bleach with these cleaning products that harness the power of nature to produce plant and mineral based home care products that work. A healthier home for our families, isn’t that what we all want?
- Winix. When we (I) think about being health-conscious, we think about the food we eat and the products we use, but what about the air we breathe? With Winix Smart, you can get air quality data on an app, and use their air purifier to improve what you are breathing. Pretty cool.
Check out these health-conscious brands and what they have to offer. Additionally, head over to the Moms Meet website to see what other moms are saying about products, and sign up to sample some for yourself!
*Images from Depositphotos.com: woman reading label, pregnant woman
*This post is sponsored by Moms Meet. I received tickets to the WOW Summit for free in exchange for this article, however, all opinions are my own. Read more about my policies and disclosure here.
Enter your email address to get this FREE parenting tips mini-ebook delivered straight to your inbox.